Characteristics to look for when recruiting your team:
- Loves the Lord
- Believes in the vision of your Pastor
- Knows the heart of the church
- Pays attention to detail
- Works behind the scenes
- Not easily distracted
- Works the excellence
- Does not see himself as serving people but serving the Lord through serving His people.
Characteristics that are not best in this role:
- Needs praise or accolades
- Friends with Pastor, or desires to be
- Wants to be in the spotlight
- Needs attention
- All about self
- Does not have to be a former NFL linebacker or bouncer, but you do need to be in shape.
*please note, these characteristics are not necessarily bad but are simply not best for this role.