Aug 17: Safety and Security Seminar
SECURITY CONSULTING WITH SAFE HOUSE
We work with churches looking to create safe environments for those who attend their services and events by helping church leaders implement safety and security procedures, while maintaining the heart and vision of the church. We offer several solutions to meet the need of any church regardless of size or budget.
We don’t believe any church should be labeled a soft target simply because they do not have the necessary resources to implement change.
Please select the topic in which you are most interested in consulting with Safe House
- What credentials are necessary to serve with your security team?
- What characteristics are most valuable in those serving with your security team?
- Are you fit for security?
- Can women serve?
- Frontline team communication: parking attendants, greeters,ushers, security
- Response training
- Offering (moving and accountability)
- Guest speakers
- Body language
- Suspicious activity
- Criminal domestic violence
- Disruptive guests
All virtual consulting is $45/hour. All consultations are scheduled in one hour increments and one hour will be designated for each topic selected.
Consultations will be invoiced upon scheduling and must be paid in full 48 hours prior to consultation.
BOOK YOUR SAFE HOUSE CONSULTATION BELOW
“An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.”
Please fill out the following form in it’s entirety and we will be in touch soon to book your first consult session with Safe House.